Costumes, Candy and Family Critters
Family canines may think they need to protect their home and loved ones. The scary costumes and/or mean pranksters could be frightening for your furry critters.
- Keep your pet away from the front door if Trick-or-Treaters are coming by.
- No candy for your critters! Packaging can lead to choking or blockage. Foil, when swallowed can be as dangerous as razors. Sticks from caramel apples can lead to choking and/or damage internal organs. Chocolate can be lethal if ingested by your critters.
- Avoid leaving your furry loved one sitting in the car while you are Trick-or-Treating.
- Be certain decorations are secured properly. Pets can become tangled and/or injured.
- Keep your critter inside. There are many stories of pranksters who tease, injure or steal pets left outside on Halloween.
#Halloween #HalloweenSafety #HalloweenCandy #HalloweenCostume #FurryFriend #PetSafety #NoTricks #TrickOrTreat